Published: 28th September 2021
Established 25 years, Hurst Doors is a leading manufacturer of PVC door panels, composite doors and fire doors. Due to increased demand for our products, we have several immediate vacancies for full-time drivers available.
Role Title: Multi-drop Delivery Van Driver – Full-time Permanent Contract
Reporting to: Transport Manager
Purpose of Function: To transport door products to Hurst Doors national network of installers
Purpose of Role: We are looking for motivated full-time, multi-drop delivery van drivers. These roles are key in enabling everyday deliveries for our customers.
- You will be expected to drive a minimum of 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- As you will be interacting with our customers on a daily basis and representing the Hurst Door brand, you will be expected to provide a great customer experience. This involves greeting customers and delivering their products with a positive, friendly and professional approach.
- Unloading, lifting and delivering products to customer’s premises (Vans are loaded by our loading team prior to you collecting your van and making deliveries)
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
Skills and Experience:
- Must be aged 25+ and hold a clean, full UK Driving Licence
- Must have a minimum of 2 years multi-drop experience
- Must have experience of driving 4m LWB Van
- Experience of driving nationwide is essential
- Must be able to be flexible, as the role requires early starts and potentially staying out overnight depending on the route
- Must be a good team player as well as reliable, organised, positive and professional
In return, we provide a competitive starting salary of £9.50 per hour for the first 12 weeks, increasing £10.00 per hour thereafter, plus up to 29 days holiday per year (inc Bank Holidays). Following a successful initial 3 month period, a uniform will also be provided.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org