Published: 12th October 2023
Role Title: Team Leader – Paint Shop
Established 25 years, Hurst Doors is a leading manufacturer of PVC door panels, composite doors and fire doors. We serve the glazing industry primarily at trade level but also commercially via contractors and local authorities.
As a Paint Shop Team Leader you will be reporting to the Composite Manager. The purpose of this role is to manage and control the Paint shop area, managing labour and material requirements, ensuring the team achieves the production plan on a daily basis at the required quality standard and within planned cost targets.
- Daily achievement of planned production targets
- Ensure materials are available at point of use.
- Ensure team is efficiently utilised
- To develop all aspects of your team including training
- Deliver required production quality levels and ensure team operates within ISO 9001 standards
- Motivate team to achieve results
- Create a continuous improvement environment, eliminate all waste
- Lead teams in improvement/lean activities
- Maintain workplace standards
- Maintain Health & Safety Standards (Incl COVID-19 protocols)
- Ensure all company’s policies and procedures are followed and enforced.
Skills and Experience:
- Man-management/Supervisory experience.
- Experience of specific Paint shop processes, including; preparation, paint spraying, finishing and repairing.
- Paint shop management, equipment and materials
- Ability to motivate team and provide leadership
- Able to work on own and as part of a team
- Ability to plan, organise and manage time effectively
- Able to work in a cross-functional team
- Good communication skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to Kevin Wheatman at
email@example.com by 20/10/23