Published: 24th February 2021
Role Title: Customer Service Advisor
Reporting to: Customer Services Manager
Purpose of Function: To effectively manage and communicate with the customer base to ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained.
Purpose of Role: Taking inbound calls, emails and web chats, answering queries and resolving any customer issues on a daily basis.
- Identify, assess and address customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- To provide technical/pricing/delivery support as required.
- To liaise and communicate effectively with internal departments and the external sales team to ensure customers/ prospects requirements are met.
- To effectively handle and direct any enquiries to ensure that all sales opportunities are fully exploited.
- To be fully competent and familiar with the internal office systems and processes as well as provide basic office administration duties.
- Going the extra mile to engage customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within a similar customer services role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to meet deadlines, time manage and prioritise workloads.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
In return, we provide a competitive salary, initial 25 days holiday, company share scheme, optional company pension and private health.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Please contact Mark Atkinson if you have any questions regarding the position.