Published: 02nd September 2019
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Credit Controller within our finance department.
The main elements of the role is as follows:
Credit Control / Sales Ledger – Responsibilities:
- Effective control and ownership of a designated ledger
- Handling of 100+ live UK and international accounts
- Liaising and resolving of customer related queries
- Managing customers to terms and within credit limits
- Litigation and legal collection through county courts or solicitors
- Processing of multi-currency invoices, debit and credit notes
- Processing all multi-currency payments
- Set up and amendment of customer records including pricing
This is a one year, full-time (40hrs/ wk) contract, covering maternity leave.
If you can demonstrate a proven debt collection and sales ledger background and wish to apply, please forward your interest/CV to email@example.com
Please contact Sharon Nixon if you have any questions about the position.